Available Residential Broadband Speeds
FAST – 1.5 down/1.0 up – Great for web browsing and checking email. Streaming Video…..for basic users on the web.
FASTER – 2.0 down/1.0 up – Faster connection for web browsing, downloading music and video. Reliable video streaming and online gaming.
SUPER-FAST – 4.0 down/1.0 up – Fastest connection for web browsing, downloading music and video. Ultimate speeds for streaming video and online gaming.
At your home or business, utilize blazing speeds that connect you to:
Local and Long distance service with lots of features, including:
Exciting new Calling Features available to you from warm Springs Telecom.
Save a bundle and go with a Package!
- Save money, Get both: Internet and Telephone services
- Get both services, and you save even more money than just getting only one!
- Great way to get all the exciting services warm Springs Telecom can offer!
- What could you do with a saved buck or two? Think of the possibilities!
Warm Springs Tribal Connect & Link-up
$1.00 a month telephone service for eligible customers!
Tribal Connect services/Link-up assistance is available to all tribal members and residential customers who live within the boundaries of The Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs reservation. The eligibility established by the FCC is listed below. There is a self-certification application that must be turned into Warm Springs Telecom to obtain this federal assistance.
Eligible determination is based on meeting one of the following federal standards:
- Food Stamps
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- The National School Lunch Program’s free lunch Program
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Lands (FDPIR)
- Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TTANF)
- Head Start (if income eligibility criteria are met)
- State assistance programs (if applicable)
Total household income at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines:
|Family Size||Total Household Income|
for each additional person